*NEW* Important TN Ready Information for 3rd – 8th Grade
- TN Ready for IN-PERSON Scholars
- TN Ready for VIRTUAL Scholars
- UPDATED BUS ROUTES FOR FRIDAY VIRTUAL SCHOLARS
Quarter 4 (March 23 – May 26, 2021) Information for Families
- Student Safety Protocols for Slowing the Spread of COVID
- Quarter 4 Student Schedules:
- Uniform expectations for in-person students:
- Top: EEP Polo or EEP t-shirt
- Bottom: khaki, navy blue, or black dress/casual pants, shorts, skirts/skorts, jumpers, or jeans (as long as they don’t have holes or big rips). No belt requirement as long as pants are able to stay up.
- Outerwear: Outerwear is ok because windows will be open and it could be cold
- Shoe: No specific shoe expectation
- Jewelry: No specific jewelry expectation (except during active play and PE; the teacher can request the child remove jewelry during active play/PE)
- Absence Policy for In-Person School
- K-5: If you are absent from school in a one-off situation, then you do not attend school that day (not even virtually). If you are quarantined and asked not to attend in-person, then we will set up a temporary spot in a virtual class for you during your quarantine period.
- 6-8: If you are sick, you can login to your virtual class.
- Extended Absences: If you are attending in-person and have 3 unexcused absences in Quarter 4, the Dean of Culture will notify you that you are at risk of losing your in-person spot if you have any more unexcused absences. We have several students on our waiting list for in-person learning so we want to make those spots available to students who are regularly attending in-person.
- Car Rider Information
- Since students will be spaced out due to social distancing, expect the car rider line to have more delays than normal. It will take longer for students to travel from their classrooms to their cars.
- Please keep your hazards on until your child is loaded in the car. If your hazards are blinking, then it will be more efficient for our administrators to determine which cars still need students before we can release the wave of cars.
- Important dates:
- March 8-11: No live classes. All students will complete independent work assigned in Google Classroom. Kindergarten, 1st grade, and learning pod students who have been attending in-person this quarter will be virtual as well.
- March 12-22: Students’ spring break
- March 23: First day of school in quarter 4
The in-person school day will be 8:00am-3:00 pm, Monday-Thursday.
All students will follow a virtual schedule on Fridays. There will be no in-person school on Fridays.
No live classes March 8-11 and Q4 Updates <posted February 25, 2021>
Quarter 4 Plan <posted February 4, 2021>
Quarter 3 Plan <posted December 16, 2020>
Quarter 2 Plan <posted September 17, 2020>
MNPS Meal Distribution at East End Prep <changes effective Sept. 8>
Order uniforms here
DIRECTIONS FOR ACCESSING VIRTUAL SCHOOL
SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! It’s going to be different, and a little unpredictable, but we can make it through the year! Tori Rokicki is the K-2 Dean of Social Emotional Learning, and she is here to help promote emotional wellness, as well as social skills. Kiandra Young is the 6-8 Dean of Social Emotional Learning and can help your middle school scholar navigate all the uncertainty of adolescence, high school transition, and more. All levels of counseling support are offered, and below you will find resources for distance learning. Please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, or a request for services.
OTHER DISTANCE LEARNING TOOLS